Information Systems Authorized Use Notice
You are accessing a U. S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential.
Website Purpose Statement
Fort Buchanan's public web site, www.buchanan.army.mil, is Fort Buchanan's communication tool to maintain a connection with the public and the global audience 24/7/365. This website will enhance understanding of Fort Buchanan's strategic vision, missions, and roles supporting America's armed forces.
Information available at www.buchanan.army.mil is consistent with Army and DoD policies and contains information cleared for public release. Information about Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs and opportunities at Fort Buchanan is available at www.buchananmwr.com.
Fort Buchanan's publicly accessible website provides:
- Our work force, Soldiers, and external public stakeholders with an overview of Fort Buchanan, its mission, vision, and successes.
- An additional means to formally communicate with government officials, media, local leaders, and citizens, and deliver key messages about the installation.
- Current and potential customers with an additional source in which to find online information and points of contact.
- An additional means for anyone to conveniently communicate with us, from anywhere in the world, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the PAO USAG Fort Buchanan
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the www.buchanan.army.mil website includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. This website provides these links and pointers only for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the www.buchanan.army.mil site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
The U.S. Army does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
The U.S. Army does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and does not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
The U.S. Army cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
The U.S. Army is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
The U.S. Army does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Privacy and Security Notice
• This IMCOM Website is provided as a public service by the Installation Management Command and the Department of Defense.
• Information presented on the IMCOM Website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
• For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
• For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
• Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
• Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
• If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please email the Web Manager.
• Cookie Disclaimer - The IMCOM Website does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The IMCOM Website uses session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Department of Defense DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies.
• You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
Web Site Accessibility
Help Us Help You
We are striving to make this website accessible to all citizens.
We are on the road to implementation of Congressionally Mandated Requirements Concerning Access to Federal Information Technology by Members of the Public and Federal Employees with Disabilities (Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act).
If you should find an accessibility problem, i.e. unreadable file download, visual/multimedia presentation that is not adequately described, media that is not presented in a format that is readable by assistive technology, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the Fort Buchanan Webmaster. We will do everything possible to find a solution to any accessibility problem should it arise.
This list will be updated frequently to reflect new technologies and other pertinent resources
- Department of Defense (DOD) Computer/Electronic Accommodation Program
- Federal Accessibility Initiative (Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act)
- General Services Administration (GSA) Center for Information Technology Accommodation Website
- Telephone Service for Speech and Hearing Impaired (Federal Information Relay Service)
- TTY/TDD Directory, U.S. Government