To strengthen overall fitness and effectiveness of the total bilingual workforce and to enhance combat readiness through premium substance abuse prevention support and services to the entire command, service members, civilians and their family members. Services are provided for all I.D. cardholders eligible to receive military medical services to include family members and retirees.
The ASAP team is composed of a Prevention Coordinator (PC) and a Drug Testing Coordinator (DTC). We provide drug and alcohol use/abuse prevention education & awareness and bio-chemical testing services. ASAP is the POC for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), whose services are provided through the Federal Occupational Health (FOH) and for Suicide Prevention, whose services are provided through the Religious Services Office (RSO).
Services are Provided through Federal Occupational Health (FOH)
The Program is designed to assist employees and their family members with identifying problems that may affect their well-being and their ability to do their jobs effectively. FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
• Comprehensive screening and assessment
• Short-term counseling and support
• Referrals to appropriate community resources
• Follow-up and assistance with reintegration issues
• Supervisory consultations
• Specialized training and education for both supervisors and employees
HOURS OF OPERATION: All day, all week, all year!
HOW TO REQUEST SERVICES: Self-Referral or Supervisor Referral by calling: 1-800-222-0364
• Suicide Prevention Training
• Suicide Prevention Counseling and Assistance
HOURS OF OPERATIONS: M-F from 0700-1600
LOCATION: Religious Support Office (RSO)
390 Crane Loop Road
Fort Buchanan, PR 00934
HOW TO REQUEST SERVICES: Services can be requested by phone or walk-ins.
RSO Local 787-707-3904/4008
• Army G-1, Army Well Being Liaison Office - 1-800-833-6622
• Wounded Soldier and Family Hotline - 1-800-984-8523
• www.armyfamiliesonline.org - 1-800-833-6622
• www.militaryonesource.com - 1-800-342-9647
• National Suicide Hotline - 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
• www.suicidepreventionline.org - 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) www.taps.org 1-800-959-TAPS (8277)