- Welcome to the Mission and Installation Contracting Command, MICC-FORT BUCHANAN Homepage.
- This office supports the Soldier and their families through the acquisition of goods and services vital to the Soldier's mission and well-being. The MICC Fort Buchanan provides all contracting support to the Fort Buchanan community, Fort Buchanan Tenants and US Army Reserve Centers throughout Puerto Rico.
• Contracting support includes:
• Construction: Repairs, Renovations; Roofing, Concrete, Fence and Similar;
• Services: Janitorial, Grounds Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Personnel Support Services, Lodging and Meals, Inspections and Similar;
• Supplies: Computers, Printers, Generators, Light Fixtures, Fire Fighting Equipment, Office Furniture, Video Equipment, Security Equipment and Similar.
Mission The United States Army Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC), part of the Army's Generating Force, plans, integrates, awards, and administers contracts throughout the ARFORGEN Cycle supporting the Army Commands (ACOMs), Direct Reporting Units* (DRUs), USARNORTH and other organizations to provide the best value for the mission,
Soldiers and their Families.
Vision The MICC functions as an integral and indispensable partner in accomplishing the Army's mission through
contracted materiel and services solutions.
• Ensure contracts meet customer requirements, reflect sound business judgment, and comply with law and regulation.
• Select contractors that provide the best value to the Government.
• Ensure contractors deliver quality goods and services that meet the Commander's requirements,
on time and at a reasonable cost.
• Ensure contractors are paid fair and reasonable compensation for their services